Thursday, August 25, 2011

Me love COOKIE!

super easy and quick Cookie monster design!
Who loves cookies? The lovable big blue guy from Seasame St. - Cookie Monster!! And is there anything cuter than a cookie monster mani/pedi? Hell naaah! well right now for me anyways...the proof is all in the nail! I used a dark blue (Jay Jays in Sultry- Navy) for Cookie Monsters head followed by 2 coats of bright blue glitter (Ultra 3 in Blue Glitter), his eyes and mouth are painted on with Chromocrylic Acrylic paint (white and black). For the choc chip cookies I used 3 coats of a shimmer light brown (NYC Colour in Apricot), 1 coat of Ultra 3 in Gold Glitter and dotted NYC Colour in Plum Professor for the chocolater chips. I finished my nails of with a generous coat of NYC Colour Non Chip top coat. You could use non shimmery/sparkly colours too but I just love that added sparkle!
Adorable tootsies!

No comments:

Post a Comment