Friday, August 12, 2011

Jobs..

Americano..
I hate job hunting! The countless waiting rooms, interviews and then the dreaded suspence as you cross your fingers for a call back. I loath it with a passion, although I've never had a problem getting or keeping one, the process never gets easier. Needless to say I'm not looking forward to doing all that again in Twentynine Palms...Now I'm not going to say I love my current jobs all the time but there are some things about it I'm going to miss...like my work mates esp my little Jackie!! and my cool boss Mike @ the euro.

But most of all this...

Making countless layer cocktail shooters. (cowboys, squash frogs, B52s...)
Or fruity Bob Marley's for my regulars.


What can I say lol I am addicted to
 making layered shooters! 

inventing my own shooters - this one
is for the Greek resturant I work at.



No comments:

Post a Comment