Monday, August 8, 2011

The last 4 months...

        I keep saying to myself "I gotta update my blog", I'm not sure if anyone really reads it...but I never got around to doing it. Anyway boy has it been a crazy past couple of months! I gained a hubby and we somewhat set up our lil house in Yucca Valley (Ant got posted to Twentynine Palms) and adopted our lil Jackabee puppy I affectionately named Wallaby (Wally for short). After spending much needed time with my man I returned back to Perth to organise the BIG move (NOT FUN!), whilst knitting and experimenting using koolaid to dye wool yarn. 10 knitted projects later I swapped the needles for a whisk and spatula, a much needed break for my wrists!

So here goes my life for the last 4 months in pictures!

                                                          1 husband and a dog later..
we drove...
387miles to the Grand Canyon, Arizona
and another 855miles to Boise, Idaho
Naturally the boys were pooped!
We camped, fished and 3-wheeled for a week before driving 664miles to

                                           
  Las Vegas!


A week later and I was back in Perth T_T
but I have been busy!

  1. my 1st pair of socks!

2 & 3. Snowflake Fingerless Gloves by Chris O'Brien




4. Big Herringbone Cowl by Purl Soho

5.Fruity Mug Cosies with my koolaid dyed merino,Button Up your Cup by Julie Tarsha

No comments:

Post a Comment