Sunday, September 5, 2010

Socks for dad.

my sock so far.
He sure gave us quite the fright in LA but is on the road to recovery, mums' flown over to be by his side so atleast they get to spend some time without us kids. I can't make him feel any better but I can atleast make something to keep him comfy, and whats comfier than an awesome pair of house socks? A few clicks on ravelry and hello! Found a pattern called Court Line by Emma Haigh, she designed these for her dad a pilot in his 60's - like wow my dads a pilot and in his 60's too!! I plan on giving it a bit of a grip with puffy fabric paint after, I'm thinking dark green cos dad loves green and it'll go nicely on the bright baby blue. Also using Moda Vera SOMBRE an organic cotton yarn so it's even eco friendly!

1 comment:

  1. I really like that color you picked for your dad's socks!! And with that green it's going to look sweet!! Can't wait to see them when they're done!!
    Love your work Nessa!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete