Saturday, November 20, 2010

Newly completed Christmas projects.

Lil' Chrissy the Christmas Bunny.
Just finished my newest addition to the gift  pile - Lil' Chrissy the Christmas bunny, the original pattern is the Fuzzy mittens fuzzy lamb but I have modified the coloured sections and the ears to create a cute lil bunny and complete with a berry red beanie with reindeer antlers. I can't believe how well it turned out in the end even though I initially under stuffed it and had to unpick seams and do it again it looks just perfect for my littlest christmas giftee!


On other news I also completed the knitting part of the Commanders Cabled Purse, for Ant's Commander Pierre. It still needs a strap, buttons and Lining but looks so gorgeous already! I used the "DROPS Bag with Cable Pattern in eskimo" pattern, mine turned out smaller than the original design as I used smaller needles and thinner yarn, it however is the perfect size going out with the girls bag, it's big enough for the essentials but not so bulky as to be a pain to tote a long on a Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment