Monday, September 19, 2011

DIY Highlighting

Ok so I tried to highlight my hair with this Nordic Blonde highlighting kit which I found under my mums bathroom sink. It's apparently only for blonde hair so it didn't give me any drastic results but it made my hair look naturally multi-toned.  
Window light.
No pic yet but I touched up the roots that were still kinda darker because I kinda missed them or whatever lol but I chose to do it with the N10 Golden Brown because I didn't want to become full on blonde...but erm now I am what you would call dark blonde/lightest golden brown...Its light even in the bathroom light so I can only imagine when I go in the sun what it'll look like, but it looks really nice and it suits my skin tone so I don't look awkward with this shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment